TowardsAnalytic covers AI, Big Data, Data Science, Ai & Machine Learning, Cloud Computing and Blockchain & Cryto, and we are always interested in high quality articles from the community to bring to our readers.
Our readers are mainly Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Machine Learning Engineers, Data Engineers, their managers and directors, consultants, students and researchers who want to improve their Data Analytics, Big Data Engineering – Data warehouse, Data Lake, Data Migration, Data Visualization, Data Assurance, Data, Data Science, Ai & Machine Learning and Cloud Engineering skills and knowledge.
TowardsAnalytic focuses on original content exclusively and will consider for publication articles which have previously not been published elsewhere. Note that TowardsAnalytic does not consider for publication articles previously published elsewhere.
Write for us – Submission Guidelines
Feb’22 update: Be sure to read the guidelines carefully before submitting your guest post.
Sub: Write for us at TowardsAnalytic
- Title and Content (1000+ words with subheadings)
- 3 FAQ’s – Relevant to the topic
- Short Author Bio with Picture
- Will, there be any back-link to a website, let us know that as well
The blog encourages upcoming bloggers to submit original content related to the blog’s topic so that it can be viewed by a large audience.
Our goal is to help you reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and, most importantly, give back to the community.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1000+ words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece that is written specifically for the TowardsAnalytic audience.
- Credit: TowardsAnalytic respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and allow any backlinks* or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to TowardsAnalytic.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from TowardsAnalytic . Also, by submitting a post to TowardsAnalytic, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA-related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
TowardsAnalytic reserves the right to edit all submissions for length and to correct errors/typos.We may modify the titles of selected articles, in consultation with authors, to improve their appeal to TowardsAnalytic readers.
Please email relevant submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow submission guidelines below.