Choosing the right QA and software testing company can be a daunting task. With so many companies offering different services and different prices, it can be difficult to determine which one will best suit your software project needs.
To help you make the best decision, we have compiled a list of the top 10 QA and software testing companies you should consider for your software project. These companies have a proven track record of delivering reliable and accurate results, so you can rest assured that the services they provide will be top-notch.
From specialized solutions to comprehensive packages, each of these companies provides a range of services that can meet your individual testing requirements. With the right selection, you can find the right fit for your software project and ensure its success.
|Company||Headquarter||Founded||Company Size||Services Offered|
|Indium Software||New Jersey, USA||1999||500-1000 employees||Software testing, Quality assurance, Consulting|
|TestingXperts||New York, USA||2005||50-200 employees||Software testing, Quality assurance, Consulting|
|TestFort||Ukraine||2002||50-200 employees||Software testing, Quality assurance, Consulting|
|Rainforest QA||San Francisco, USA||2011||200-500 employees||Software testing, Quality assurance|
|Qualitest||New York, USA||1997||1000-5000 employees||Software testing, Quality assurance, Consulting|
|QualityLogic||Boise, Idaho||1986||51-200 employees||Software testing, Quality assurance, Consulting|
|Perfecto||Boston, USA||2007||500-1000 employees||Software testing, Quality assurance|
|Applause||Boston, USA||2007||1000-5000 employees||Software testing, Quality assurance, User experience testing|
|QA Mentor||New York, USA||2007||50-200 employees||Software testing, Quality assurance, Consulting|
|QASource||Silicon Valley, USA||2006||50-200 employees||Software testing, Quality assurance, Consulting|
Overview of Topics Covered
The Top 10 QA and Software Testing Companies to Consider
Indium Software is a leading provider of Digital Engineering solutions with deep expertise in Application Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Data and Analytics, DevOps, Digital Assurance and Gaming. Indium’s key differentiators are its specialization in Low Code Development, Ai-driven Text Analytics and Partnerships with tech companies such as Mendix, AWS, Denodo and Striim.
Indium has a global presence with key focus in the US, UK, APAC and India with around 2000+ associates and clients ranging from leading ISVs to large enterprises. Industry advocates namely Forbes, Dun & Bradstreet, Clutch have recognized us as a Trusted Digital Engineering partner for Innovative Startups & Visionary Enterprises.
At Indium, we believe in continuous learning from the world around us that helps us perform better and stay ahead in the game. We practice an open work culture, where every Indiumite is encouraged to share knowledge, learn, and grow.
Specialized In: Big Data Engineering, Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Text Analytics, Mendix Development, Data Warehousing, Image & Video Analytics, Blockchain Development, Alpha Software Development, Software Testing Services, Data Analytics Solutions, Big Data Consulting, Performance Testing, Security Testing, STRIIM, Low Code Development, Quality Assurance, Test Automation, and mendix
TestingXperts (Tx) is world’s 5th largest QA and Software Testing Services provider(source: Nelson Hall) with focus on Next Gen technologies co-headquartered in Pennsylvania, USA and London, UK with offices and delivery centers across US, Canada, UK, Netherlands, South Africa, UAE, India and Singapore. TestingXperts’ comprehensive suite of testing services covers Test Advisory, Functional and Non-Functional testing specializing in Automation, Digital, DevOps, Agile, Web, Mobility, AI/ML, RPA, Blockchain, IOT and Big Data to name a few.
Tx has pioneered next-gen Continuous Testing with a team of modern testers focused on test automation, CI/ CD and shift left methodologies. With its in-house testing solutions, global pool of skilled testers, specialist testing approach and global delivery model, TestingXperts is helping its clients transform their QA function to dramatically reduce production defects, reduce QA cycle times up to 80% and lower overall QA costs up to 60%.
Tx partners with leading organizations ranging from start-ups to large enterprises across various industries globally to deliver ‘ready for business’ systems. TestingXperts is a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 certified.
- Tx featured in 2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Application Testing Services as one of the Pure-Play Testing Services Providers.
- Tx positioned as ‘Leader’ in NelsonHall’s 2022 NEAT Chart
- Tx featured in EVEREST group’s PEAK metrics, ISG One Awards: • Winner – The North American Software Testing
- Winner – The European Software Testing Awards 2022
- Winner – DevOps Industry Awards 2022
- Winner – GSA UK Professional Awards 2022
We are a known leader from the software testing, QA and QC industry, a recognized and trusted partner to giants as Skype, AOL, The Huffington Post and many others. We test code to its last symbol and beyond, thus ensuring nothing, except for quality is introduced to your end-user. We are your best rational choice if actual 100% quality is required! TestFort – quality in its prime.
Specialties: automated and manual software testing, dedicated testing teams, QA/QC support, and others
Rainforest QA’s mission is to make it painless for every software team to measure and improve product quality. We’ve built our no-code test automation platform for developers and product managers who want to catch more bugs without slowing down the release process.
Unlike most test automation, the platform requires zero code to write, run, and maintain end-to-end tests. To date, over ten thousand startups have run more than 42 million tests with Rainforest.
Rainforest QA is a Y Combinator company and has raised more than $50 million from top investors. We’re fully remote, with our team distributed around the globe.
Specialties: QA, Software Testing, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, Regression Testing, and Functional Testing
Qualitest is a global leader in providing AI-powered Quality Engineering services. With a laser focus on delivering superior customer experience and ensuring accelerated release velocity, we build a culture of quality orchestration across your business, technology and operational landscape, through our intelligent, engineering driven approach to digital assurance.
- As your integrated quality engineering partner, we customize our solutions to meet your business intent and ensure seamless integration of our solutions into your IT processes.
- Our wide range of flexible engagement models are customized to fit perfectly to drive your business objectives.
- Our experienced quality engineers possess expertise across virtually all industries, from Finance, Government and Healthcare to Telecom, Media, Retail and more.
- We ensure the success of your technologies and initiatives by tailoring the perfect solution based on the unique needs of your business.
- Trusted by leading logos across the globe, Qualitest is your strategic partner to help you own the quality mandate essential for your brand’s success.
Specialties: Software Testing, QA, Quality Assurance, Test Automation, Consulting, Software Testing Outsourcing, Testing solution, Testing Projects, Outcome Based Testing, Right Shore Testing, and mobile testing
QualityLogic delivers full spectrum QA products and services to technology companies in rapidly evolving markets, or where transformative technologies are changing the world.
QualityLogic is a highly respected provider of test products and QA test and engineering services. The Company provides a flexible menu of services that scale to meet customers’ evolving needs. QualityLogic’s customers include technology companies around the world in a wide range of industries.
- Companies of all sizes, in multiple markets look to QualityLogic to ensure the quality of their software applications, from media and entertainment to healthcare.
- The Smart Energy market relies on QualityLogic for interoperability test tools and services.
- The Imaging markets (Printer, Software and 3D Printing) rely on QualityLogic test solutions to validate their products’ performance, conformance to industry standards, and interoperability.
Specialties: Software Testing, Software QA, Mobile App Testing, Web Testing, eCommerce Testing, Streaming Media, Print System Testing, API testing, Fax over IP Testing, Smart Grid testing, Agile QA, QA Test Tools, Functionality Testing, Performance Testing, Interoperability Testing, 3D printer testing, and Quality Assurance
Perfecto enables exceptional digital experiences. We help you transform your business and strengthen every digital interaction with a quality–first approach to creating web and native apps, through a cloud–based test environment called the Continuous Quality Lab™. The CQ Lab is comprised of real devices and real end–user conditions, giving you the truest test environment available.
More than 1,500 customers, including 50% of the Fortune 500 across the banking, insurance, retail, telecommunications and media industries rely on Perfecto to deliver optimal mobile app functionality and end user experiences, ensuring their brand’s reputation, establishing loyal customers, and continually attracting new users.
Specialties: Mobile Testing, Test Automation, Web Testing, Mobile Monitoring, Digital Engagement, Quality Assurance, Performance Testing, Mobile Application Testing, and User Experience Testing
Applause is the world leader in testing and digital quality. Brands today win or lose customers through digital interactions, and Applause alone can deliver authentic feedback on the quality of digital assets and experiences, provided by real users in real-world settings.
Our disruptive approach harnesses the power of the Applause platform and leverages a vetted Community of more than one million digital experts worldwide. Unlike traditional testing methods (including lab-based and offshoring), we respond with the speed, scale and flexibility that digital-focused brands require and expect.
Applause provides insightful, actionable testing results that can directly inform go/no go release decisions, helping development teams build better and faster, and release with confidence
Specialties: Digital Experience (DX) Testing, In-the-Wild Testing under real world conditions, Usability Feedback, and Research
QA Mentor is multi-awards winning a CMMI Level 3 SVC + SSD v1.3 appraised, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 20000-1 certified leading software testing company headquartered in New York. With 312 global QA resources in 6 different countries offering more than 30 QA Testing Services and covering all time zones, QA Mentor is a global leader in Software Quality Assurance and Testing space.
Serving 427 clients from Fortune 500 to start ups in 28 countries, QA Mentor supports applications in 9 different industries. With unique products propositions from a crowdsourcing platform with a pool of 12,000 crowdsourced testers to a test management platform, unique and economical services offerings and QA education from e-learning and corporate training, QA Mentor continues its growth, expansion and footprint around the globe.
Awards & Recognition:
- Winner in Most prestigious Category – Leading Vendor Award by European Software Testing Awards
- 10 Pure Mobile Testing Services Providers by Gartner
- 10 Best Performing Testing Solution Providers by Insight Success Magazine
- 10 Best QA and Testing Solution Providers by Mirror Review Magazine
- 10 Top Automation Testing Solution Providers – by CIO Applications Magazine
- 10 Top QA Testing Companies by Technology Widgets Magazine
- Company of The Year by The Technology HeadLines Magazine
- Best Software Quality Assurance Provider – USA by Global 100 Awards
- Best Testing Services Provider North East USA & Excellence Award for Audit Services by TMT News Magazine
- 20 Most Promising QA/Testing Providers by SiliconIndia magazine
- Most Outstanding Quality Assurance Providers
- Best Quality Assurance Testing provider in US -by TMT-News
- 25 Best QA Companies by Enterprise Outlook Magazine
- 20 Most Promising Testing Companies by CEO Magazine
- Brand of the Year Award by SiliconIndia Magazine
- 25 Most Promising QA Vendors Award by Outsource Gazette
- 20 Promising QA Testing Providers from CIO Review Magazine Award
QASource exists to help organizations like yours enjoy the benefits of a full QA department without the associated setup cost and hassle. We deliver high-quality QA outsourcing services using a hybrid onsite-offshore model that combines offshore technical talent with U.S. management and QA engineers embedded in our clients’ engineering departments — enabling them to avoid the risks that often accompany a remote testing team.
With emphasis on time-bound delivery and customized solutions, we excel at helping our partners manage the quality of their deliverables while keeping costs low. In addition to QASource’s dedicated team model, QASource’s portfolio of companies includes QAOnDemand (flexible, pay-as-you-go services) and MyCrowd QA (crowdtesting).
Specialties: Comprehensive software testing solutions, Automation testing, Mobile QA, API testing, Functional testing, Exploratory testing, User Acceptance testing (UAT), Compatibility testing, SaaS testing, System Integration testing, System Integration testing, and Cloud testing
What to Look for in a QA and Software Testing Company
With so many QA and software testing companies to choose from, it’s important to know what to look for in a company. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Experience – The company should have experience in your industry, so that it can accurately test your software. It should also have experience in your software development lifecycle, so that it can effectively test your software, no matter what stage it’s in.
- Reputation – While you also want to choose a QA company that offers high-quality services, you also want to choose a company that has a solid reputation. This way, you can trust that the services provided will be accurate and reliable.
- Types of QA Services Provided – When choosing a company, it’s important to determine what types of services they provide. A company that specializes in certain services, such as mobile app testing, can test your software more efficiently.
- Availability – When choosing a testing company, you should also consider its availability. Make sure you choose a company that can provide services when you need them.
- Price – Price is another factor to keep in mind when choosing a company. While you want to choose a company that provides high-quality services, you also don’t want to spend more than you have to.
Benefits of Working with a Independent QA and Software Testing Company
There are many benefits to working with a independent QA and software testing vendor. For starters, they have the necessary expertise to provide the best testing services for your software project. When you choose to work with a QA testing company, you are selecting a team of professionals who have the skills, knowledge, and experience to deliver the best results.
Another benefit of working with a QA and software testing company is that they have the resources and tools necessary to test your software. Whether you are looking for manual or automated testing, software testing, website testing, or a combination of all three, the testing companies on this list have the necessary tools to provide the testing solutions you need.
With the QA services and solutions that these companies can provide, you can rest assured that your software project will be in good hands.
- Early detection and elimination of software bugs
- Improved overall software functionality & software quality
- Increased process efficiency
- An expanded team to focus on innovation and finding new solutions
- Meet customer needs with more accuracy & Improved customer satisfaction
- Reduced development costs & time-to-market
- Maximize business ROI
Choosing the right QA and software testing company can be challenging. With so many companies offering different services, it can be difficult to determine which one will best suit your software project needs. To help you make the best decision, we have compiled a list of the top 10 QA and software testing companies you should consider for your software project.
Choosing any one of these companies will allow you to rest assured that your project will be handled professionally and will meet your specific requirements.